[nabs-l] Learning Ally scholarship for college seniors

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:28:44 UTC 2017

>From the Learning Ally Scholarship Program

Each year, Learning Ally offers two endowed scholarship awards to our
members. Recipients receive money for college and post-graduate studies and
are honored for their academic excellence and outstanding personal
accomplishments at our National Achievement Awards celebration.

About the Awards

            The Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Awards (SAA) for
college seniors and graduate students who are Learning Ally members and are
blind or visually impaired.

The Marion Huber Learning Through ListeningR Awards (LTL) for Learning Ally
members who are high school seniors and have learning disabilities.

Applications must be submitted no later than May 31st, 2017.

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3
cfd80&id=fe44c57d18&e=02c7a25f0d> Apply Now

Let me know if you have any questions; and good luck!

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

(203) 273-8463

Nabs.president at gmail.com