[nabs-l] writing and working out math and Chemistry problems

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:16:22 UTC 2017

 Hi Ahbee,
I also forgot to mention that I use the braillenote for a calculator.
The Brailler is a bit heavy to carry but I am able to do it because there is a very short distance from the dorm to Disability Services. However, if it was a longer distance, I would probably bring a small suitcase  with me that has the Brailler and paper in it. I really recommend the Brailler because it allows you to line numbers up and look back at your work easily.
Vejas