[nabs-l] Stoichiometry and ICE Method

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:09:26 UTC 2017

Ahbee,

Is Math window working for you?  Is it efficient enough for you?  I think it is an excellent tool for the types of problems you're doing.  And certainly could be used for tests, and is something I used for homework.  The question is how well does it work for you? If you can use it efficiently then you may choose to use it on a test.
Personally, I found readers/scribes to be very useful for tests on material like chemistry.  (Of course it has to be a good reader, preferably someone you've worked with before, and has to be someone who is familiar with chemistry material.) And if you use a reader in addition to your math window, this may be the most efficient.
Again, it all comes down to what works best for you.
Let me know if you need any more clarification on this.

Good luck.

Anna E Givens