[nabs-l] Stoichiometry and ICE Method

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 22:13:22 UTC 2017

Hey Folks,

I know I've been posting lately more than once. I'm specifically thinking about stoichiometry and the ICE method. They take up a lot of space and some processing of where the different parts go. I can't do the ICE method on the Focus or a notetaker. I'm using the math windows right at the moment. Is this the route I should go to complete a test and homework using the ICE Method and/or stoichiometric problems? Sorry for not being any more specific. Thanks for the help!

Ahbee

Sent from Ahbee's iPhone