[nabs-l] Biggest Transitions from Training to College or College to Training

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 01:11:22 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I thought I would start a discussion on what you have felt was the biggest adjustment  between going to training and going to college.
I attended a training center and have just started college, and the two adjustments I most had to face were the schedule, because I was used to going to school from 8:00 to 3:00 and then training from 8:00 to 5:00 so the schedule is more loose. The other one is that when we were in training, we always had free reign over when we could spontaneously visit friends. Sometimes we didn't even knock. But at school there's a card system, so if you want to visit a friend spontaneously in another building you first need someone to let you into the building and then hope that the friend is there so they can let you in their residence.
How about all of you?
Vejas