[nabs-l] How accessible and disability-friendly is your area

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:20:02 UTC 2017

Hello Phil,

This sounds like a rather interesting topic discussion for the email list. However, it also seems like a rather broad topic as well. So what exactly do you mean by How accessible and disability-friendly our cities  or states might be? There are different ways to define accessible and disability-friendly, so what types of responses are you looking to receive here on the NABS email list? Providing what you mean by accessible and disability-friendly might help to receive more responses to this question.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth