[nabs-l] How accessible and disability-friendly is your area

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:39:35 UTC 2017

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for asking for clarification.
By accessibility, I mean how accessible it is for a blind or low
vision person to get around, utilize and enjoy everything your city or
state has to offer. By disability-friendliness, I am referring to
people's attitudes towards blind and visually impaired people.
For example, imagine if one were to decide where to live, or even
where to spend the next 4 years going away to college, and
accessibility and disability-friendliness happen to be two of many
factors a blind or low vision person wants to consider.
Does it make sense? or is the question still too broad?
Thanks.
Best,
Phil