[nabs-l] GRE Accessible Materials and Study Tips!

Kiana Harlan carolinarose422 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:41:58 UTC 2017

Hey guys,
I've started looking into taking the GRE for grad school. All the grad
schools I am planning to apply to require scores. They are also super
competitive, since my goal is to get into the accelerated programs. I
have the excellent GPA and grades. My only source of nervousness is
the GRE.
I'm really nervous about this. I bombed the ACT in high school, not
because I didn't know the material, but because there were
accessibility issues. I don't want this to happen again with the GRE.
I've looked into all the accessible test prep materials, along with
the tactile supplements for certain sections. I was just wondering if
there was anyone on here who had taken the GRE. It would be nice to
have someone to talk to who has been through the experience of using
tactile supplements, electronic documents, and other accomedations
with them.

If there is anyone who would be willing to be my guide of sorts during
this process, I would grately appreciate the help! My professional
internship is next school year, so I'm aiming to take the GRE as early
in the fall semester as possible, so anyone who could give me study
tips, etc feel free to reach out!
You can also respond directly to my email address if you would like.

Best,
Kiana