[nabs-l] GRE Accessible Materials and Study Tips!

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:13:26 UTC 2017

Hi Kiana I took the GRE in December 2016.
It seems like you already contacted the ETS and obtained accessible
prep materials they offer.
If you are looking for other supplemental materials Bookshare has some
resources. The quantative sections were not too helpful but verbal
sections and writing materials were useful and helpful.

I took the GRE with 100% extended time, Braille test materials along
with tactile supplement, talking scientific calculator provided by the
ETS, and computer and screen reader for my writing portion.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me.

Best of luck,
Miso