[nabs-l] Independence training

Brianna's Email brinikki3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:17:17 UTC 2017

Hello everyone, my name is Brianna McDowell. I'm from Georgia, and I am about to graduate this May with my associates degree. My next goal was to continue on to get my bachelors degree, but I was considering independence training. My question is what are the pros and cons of attending a state rehab facility versus a Nfb training centerr?
I'm visiting my state rehab facility next Tuesday but honestly I don't think the state facility is in my best interest. I've heard great things about Lcb and Ccb, but what is your oppinion?
Brianna