[nabs-l] Independence training

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:20:10 UTC 2017

Although state training centers keep you close to home, LCB, CCB and Blind, INC are the only 3 training centers that teach the philosophy of the NFB. You live with a roommate and practice home and personal management both in and out of the classroom and the home setting, learn Braille and Technology, and cane travel too, all from experienced blind teachers. Also you participate in outdoor recreational and other experiences.
Sent from my Macbook Pro 13