[nabs-l] RE GRE

Suman Rath sr0038 at mix.wvu.edu
Mon Feb 27 18:22:04 UTC 2017

Hi Kiana,

Wonderful to know that you have decided to take the GRE! I took it
last year prior to entering grad school. I have worked with all the
GRE materials by ETS. I also have worked with a few companies outside
towards getting a good score.
I am in a doctoral program that required very good scores to enter.
If I can be of any help, or provide you with tips I would be glad to.
Grad school is an extremely important step towards your career and I
wish you luck as you start this journey.
Do write to me off list if you would like to talk.

My Email ID:
sr0038 at mix.wvu.edu

My telehone is included after the signature.

Warm Regards,
Suan Rath.

Tel: 304-376-6580