[nabs-l] Bn touch and pasting files into google drive

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:18:11 UTC 2017

I'm not totally sure, but you might have better luck with the "share" option
in file manager. Navigate to the file in the file manager, and when you hit
the context menu key "share is one of the options. It then presents you with
options for where to send your file, including an option to save to Drive.
HTH.
Jameyanne