[nabs-l] Popup on Dell Latitude Running Jaws 18

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:23:38 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I have a Dell Latitude running Jaws 18.  I have a user account
and an administrator account.  Whenever I log into my user
account, I always get the message: "Jaws dialogue, could not load
Braille driver." I can cancel it with the OK button, but it
continuously keeps popping up.  Has anyone had this message
before?
I have had this message appear for a long time when I was running
jaws 17, so I thought updating would help.  It first appeared
when I was at LCB trying to learn how to pair my Braillenote Apex
together with my laptop.  Although I am able to pair them
together, the message still continues.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Vejas