[nabs-l] fundraising meeting

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:54:28 UTC 2017

Good Morning NABsters,

I hope this message finds all of you fat and happy from the holiday season!  Now that Santa has come and gone it is time to get back to it!  The NABS Fundraising Committee will be meeting this Saturday January 8th at 8pm central time, to discuss our active fundraisers and of course the relentlessly approaching Washington Seminar and NABS Café.  We will also be spit balling ideas for spring fundraiser so I hope that we will have all of you there to share the ingenious ideas that I'm sure have been bubbling up in your brilliant minds over the holidays.

Thank you all for your constant support of our movement and I look forward to hearing all of your input and ideas this Saturday January 8th at 8pm central time.  Just as a reminder the number to call is 605-475-6700 and the pin is 7869673.  Thanks again and talk to you soon!

Best Regards,

Luke A. Schwinck

Chair

Fundraising Committee of the National Association of Blind Students