[nabs-l] College degrees/programs and textbooks for visuallyimpaired in eletronic braille

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:16:17 UTC 2017

Hi Jessica,
I am excited for you that you are considering to pursue higher education!

I personally like books from Bookshare. You can download the books as brf files.
I also have been able to get my readings in electronic braille through
my university's Center for Accessible Education.

In terms of degrees and programs, it would depend on what you are
interested in learning and what your goal is after college.

Best of luck!
Miso