[nabs-l] volunteer job experiences?

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Sat Jan 14 20:26:25 UTC 2017

Hey Ana,
	Volunteering is one of the most valuable experiences one can have. I think that you are certainly old enough, and, have the maturity to succeed wonderfully. Of course, one thing to keep in mind is what interests you about volunteering. Experiences come in many shapes and sizes, and you do not want to do a task which you have no interest in completing.
HTH
Michael Ausbun, Secretary
National Association of Blind Students