[nabs-l] volunteer job experiences?

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:33:52 UTC 2017

No you are not too young for a volunteer job experience.  I have
done lots of volunteer work throughout my college career.  From
March through August of 2014 I was a tech ranger at the Center
For Distributed Learning on the UCF campus.  I evaluated the
online courses before they were published to ensure that they
were accessible for students with disabilities.  For the past two
semesters I assisted with the closed captioning duties at W UCF
Tv, This involved transcribing the local audio content from the
videos of the shows produced at the station.  W UCF Tv is a
public broadcasting television station owned and operated by the
University of Central Florida.