[nabs-l] Finding a Dating Partner

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:25:28 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.
I know this is something that gets discussed often, but I was unable
to locate a definitive source on this subject, so I figured I would
ask this question.

I would be extremely grateful if you guys could share the strategies
that you have adopted (both successful and unsuccessful) for finding a
dating partner.
I know that Tinder is not accessible and the other dating apps that
may be accessible aren't sufficiently 'mainstream' in India, which is
where I live, to attract anyone except busybodies.
I am averse to the idea of dating someone else with a disability, so
any apps that may exist for this purpose aren't very useful for me.
 So I would be curious to know if anyone has any ideas as regards the
steps that I can take to find someone.
Also, in light of the fact that blind people typically do not have as
active a social life as their sighted counterparts, I would be curious
to know how those of you who are committed were able to find your
partner.

I know that this is a subject that not many people would be
comfortable talking about on a public forum, so please feel free to
email me privately to share your experiences.
Thanks a ton for your help!

Best,
Rahul