[nabs-l] Google Forms and Qualtrics

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:08:41 UTC 2017

Hi Miso and all. From a survey creator standpoint, Google Forms is
much more accessible than Qualtrics, at least as of 2014 when I last
used Qualtrics. At that time, there were random elements on the survey
design page that were unclickable using JAWS. I am still learning
Google Forms but so far it has been pretty usable. If you are a JAWS
user, it works best with Chrome and the Chromevox screen reader
plug-in.
HTH, Arielle