[nabs-l] Help using "podcast republic" on BN touch

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:47:04 UTC 2017

Hi,
I’d like to use “podcast republic” on my BN touch to listen to podcasts.
Can anyone please tell me how to use it?
I’m having serious issues doing the following:
1. Importing my OPML file of subscriptions
2. Downloading episodes

I got one to download last night, but then the developer suggested I re-install the app to fix the import issue, which it didn’t, and now the download I had is gone, and it won’t download again. Neither will anything else.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Jessica