[nabs-l] College Math Homework on the Perkins Brailler

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:41:17 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I have a question regarding math homework.
I am taking a math course (quantitative reasoning), that is held
twice a week.  Homework is assigned at every session and
collected at the next session.  Work must be shown if applicable
(if it's more than just punching something really simple into the
calculator).
I use a Perkins Brailler to do my homework because I like how
easily all the numbers line up.  I was wondering for anyone who
has also used one, how you would get it into print for the
teacher.  My Disability Services are extremely helpful and I
could tell one of the grad student staff the answers for them to
write out, but I was just curious if others have done it
differently.  If all my professor wanted was the answers, I could
do all the problems on the Brailler and then make an electronic
file with the answers on them, but work does need to be shown.
Thanks,
Vejas