[nabs-l] an update and question

Aaron blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:15:15 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been on this list posting a lot. For that I do apologize.
However, I wanted to let you all know that college is worth it. I am 4
months out from graduating with my BS in Music with a concentration in audio
production and minor in communications. It's been a long road ahead and an
uphill battle, but it's been worth it. The connections I've made, the
friends, I've made, the awesome people I've had the pleasure to help record
their music. All worth the struggle and pain. I do have a question though.
In a sighted world, how do you deal with (even in the blindness community)
how do you deal with people who try to rip you off? Since we can't read body
language and eye movements, how do you guys deal with this?

Thanks,

Aaron Linson

CEO Blind Faith Project <http://www.facebook.com/blindfaithproject>

CEO Linson Productions