[nabs-l] sync iCloud contacts and calendar to BN touch

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 01:12:54 UTC 2017

Hello Jessica,

I notice that you post a lot of questions on here regarding your Braille Note Touch. While I am not discouraging you or anyone else from posting questions regarding technical issues with technology, I am wondering if there might be a better place for you to post your questions.

If I recall correctly, I believe there are a couple of different NFB email lists dedicated to technology. You can find the complete list of the various NFB email lists and their descriptions by visiting www.nfbnet.org. Once there click on the link for add or drop email list, and the list of all the NFB email lists will appear. For a short description of any email list, simply click the link for the email list, and a short description will appear. It has been a while since I looked through the complete list of NFB email lists, so I am not completely sure what might be available for technology related questions.

Also, I believe there may have been various email lists outside of the NFB dedicated to Braille Note line of note takers. Perhaps you could search to see if there are any email lists dedicated solely to the Braille Note Touch.

I think either one of these places would be a good place to find the answers to the questions regarding your Braille note Touch that people on this email list are not able to answer for you. I think you would be more likely to receive more technical support from these other places rather than on this email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth