[nabs-l] DSS Question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:44:37 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I was just curious of other peoples' schools' DSS policies
relating to this.
Whenever I want to take a test or quiz in the DSS office (which I
will do for math), I need to have the teacher fill out a
proctoring form.  The form always has to be turned in 7 days
before the exam, except for finals, which are 14 days.  This just
seems like a very long time to me.  I understand that the staff
have other things to do also, but normally if I ever need to come
in to discuss a worksheet all I would have to do is email them
the day of or the night before.
Anyone else have a similar policy?
Vejas