[nabs-l] DSS Question

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:20:48 UTC 2017

That's a fairly short period of time for them to schedule a
reader or procter actually.  It's generally a good idea to
schedule this at the beginning of the semester once you get your
syllabus so the proctors and readers can plan their lives and so
the DSS office can find enough people to accommodate all the
students.