[nabs-l] Seeking accessible practice materials for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics test number 5732

Kayla Weathers kaylaweathers51590 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:27:01 UTC 2017

Hi, I am in search of accessible practice materials for the Praxis
Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics test number 5732. While
I received some hard-copy braille practice materials from ETS, I feel
that the fifteen practice problems that were included did not provide
me with enough practice in this particular subject. I attempted
searching on bookshare and did not have any luck. If anyone could
recommend any other accessible resources for this particular test, or
helpful materials that I could use in conjunction with a human reader,
I would really appreciate it!
Thanks, Kayla

--
Kayla Weathers.