[nabs-l] how to plax piano music

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 03:54:23 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I play the piano, but I've been playing by memorizing certain patterns and just the songs. Now, I need to learn how to play a certain piece that gives me the chords, and I will play the notes for those chords. How do you suggest I learn the song? I don't really have any experience with trying to read braille music while trying to play the piano. Any thoughts on how to both memorize and play both hands on the piano or just probably one hand on the piano. The only thought that I really had was to play one hand while read the music with the other and memorize the piece that way. Is that the only option for me? Thanks so much!

Ahbee

Sent from Ahbee's iPhone