[nabs-l] Neo-Braille

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:57:24 UTC 2017

IN addition to having a built in keyboard not a case and probably
not having the problems people have been reporting with the Touch
unlocking itself when it's in a bag, the Neobraille runs a much
newer version of Android.  My recollection from talking to both
companies at convention is also that the Neobraille has better
storage and processing speed, though I don't remember the exact
numbers.