[nabs-l] new to list: some questions about computer science/engineering

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Mon Jan 23 21:57:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
    I do not know anything about the computer programs you mentioned, and am only in high school. However, I have a suggestion for finding out a little about your teachers’ styles. For the past few years, I email all my teachers before the start of the simester. This is really useful for me. Hope this helps.
Mikayla