[nabs-l] new to list: some questions about computer science/engineering

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:27:23 UTC 2017

Hello Annis,

Welcome to the NABS email list. I honestly have no idea how to answer any of the specific questions you asked in your email. However, you may wish to check out the science and engineering email list in addition to the NABS student email list.

The information page for the science and engineering email lists says that the purpose of this list is to promote education solutions for the blind, share professional successes, and encourage new solutions and techniques to succeed in science and engineering as a blind person.

You can find the science and engineering email list at www.nfbnet.org after clicking on the link that says drop or join email lists. Although I am sure there are other students here who can answer your questions, you may receive more answers by posting your questions to the science and engineering  email list as well.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth