[nabs-l] Question about Bookshare on the Apex plus another general websites question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 06:20:08 UTC 2017

Sami,

I think these problems are because the apex has an old web browser. My
advice is to use the mobile version of the websites you need if one exists
or simply use a computer. As a college student, I hope you have ready access
to a computer whether it be a desktop, laptop, windows tablet or a mac.
If your school does not have an accessible computer in the library and
computer lab, I would fight for that if I were you. Everyone else can use
computers in those places and since you paid the same tuition as them, you
should have access to technology.

I also suggest you voice these questions to humanware tech support. Perhaps,
there is an update to your apex they can do or some other setting you can
tweak on the machine.

Ashley