[nabs-l] College Science Classes

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Fri Jan 27 07:10:58 UTC 2017

Hey Logan,

I am not sure if it would help but I think you should check out
independencescience.com (I think that is what it is).
They have some cool products/ways of adapting Etc. and, if you can
indicate necessity, your state may be able to help you out with
purchasing such assistive tech. They have software that is connected
to Lab Quest but they are able to customize to other products on an
individual basis (which would be costly but potentially worth it if
you will continue using the system throughout undergrad, graduate/work
or all three areas).
Hope this helps!
Christina