[nabs-l] BrailleNote Touch is freezing halfway through startup please help!

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 13:34:31 UTC 2017

Hi Jamie Anne,

I used to have a BrailleNote BT, not a BrailleNote Touch. But when it
wouldn't turn on, I pressed the Reset button with something sharp and waited
for about ten seconds. Then, everything started well again. On the
BrailleNote BT, the "Reset" button was above the power switch.

On the BrailleNote BT, if the "Reset" button didn't fix things, there was
also a "hard reset" you could do. I never had to do that so can't tell you
how to d o it.

Jen