[nabs-l] ETS at Seminar

Loew, Ruth C rloew at ETS.ORG
Mon Jan 30 15:20:43 UTC 2017

Hi -- This is Ruth Loew from ETS, and as many of you know, I lurk and occasionally post on this list. My colleague Morgan Murray and I work on accommodations for ETS tests such as the GRE, TOEFL, and Praxis tests, as well as TExES and GACE teacher licensure tests and the HISET high school equivalency test. If you have questions or concerns about accommodations on any of these tests, please feel free to contact Morgan or me at Seminar on Monday, or me on Tuesday. Text me at 215-527-7442 or Morgan at 908-256-4787. Have a great Seminar!
Ruth Loew, ETS

Sent using OWA for iPhone

Thank you for your compliance.