[nabs-l] sad news

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 04:27:33 UTC 2017

hello all, well, as the subject says it all I will not be attending
national convention this year. I couldn't find a roommate or, it
wasn't a good fit for finding a roommate for convention. so, I'm not
going... I was going to go at jthe last minute but, since someone had
a room at the hotel and, I contacted them and, it was taken! it breaks
my heart that I won't be there but, I will be listening to the stream
on nfb.org and, also the stream for the nabs seminar on kjsc radio. I
will definitely will be there next year!  so, I'm going to use my
voucher from southwest airlines to go and visit my girlfriend who is
sighted in Michigan either the week of the 16th-20th of augustor
sometime in august... I hope thatyou all have a good summer... hugs,
from amy