[nabs-l] Attention Nabs Regarding The Up Coming Convention

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:04:50 UTC 2017

Hi There!
I'm sending this out to invite anyone from a division or group that
will be involved at this year's convention who might want to come onto
my yearly pre convention radio show airing tonight in Hour 3 to make
any announcements about convention matters. The show is at 7 PM
eastern, so you'd be able to come on at some point during the 9 PM
hour. That's 9 PM eastern, 8 central, 7 mountain and 6 pacific. If you
want to call in, email me at
ddunphy at cocenter.org
so I know to expect you, and read below for show times and information
for listening in and such. It's a fun night of pre convention prep,
music and energy, so read below for the show notes. And I hope you'll
be part of tonight's fun:
Hi All!
With the NFB convention approaching, I like to do a yearly pre
convention send off party, where we celebrate the arrival of summer,
and through positive music and an upbeat night of fun, we get you
ready fo trek to Orlando and all its insanity. And our party airs
tonight!
Tune in to the party, starting at 7 PM eastern (6 central, 5 mountain
and 4 pacific) to the show, and you'll experience the following...
During tonight's show, among other things, we'll...

Highlight how KJSC Radio will be covering the convention
Play music that's very up in energy either cause of the beat, positive
lyrics, or both
We'll be doing a 4th of July set/presentation
With the convention being in Orlando, we have some disney songs to
throw out from past movies and more. And you never know when Mickey
Mouse might appear to announce one of the songs playing..
We take your requests, so if there's a song that will brighten your
day, we'll play it, too!
Allow for special presentations people might want to give about
convention events if needed such as the one we're airing in the second
hour, when we'll be hearing a presentation on I See Music, and the
role they'll be playing during convention

We'll give you the opportunity to interact with us throughout the show...
And you never know what else will happen...
It's a fun way to celebrate the arrival of summer, and a way to get
your spirits up for the convention coming!
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern (6 central, 5 mountain, and 4 pacific)
tonight on KJSC Radio.
During the show, you can contact me
Via skype at
kjsc.radio
Via telephone at
602-399-7279
Via twitter at
kjscradio
Or, you can search mmy music library for requests you want to make at
http://djdrocks.online/search
You can tune in by visiting either
http://onj.me/kjscradio
searching for
KJSC Radio
on the TuneIn Radio App
Or listen in at
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
So get ready for the summer, and let us end your weekend with some
excitement and positivity on tonight's Djd Invasion Pre Convention
Send Off Party, exclusively on KJSC Radio! Hope to see you all there!