[nabs-l] CANCELLED: 1st Vice Presidential Candidate Forum tonight

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:14:57 UTC 2017

All:

Since the NABS Board is only aware of one 1st vice presidential  candidate
seeking said position, the NABS Board has decided to cancel the open forum
scheduled for this evening. Michael Ausbun is seeking this position next
Tuesday during our annual seminar and business meeting in Orlando, Florida.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you all in one week!

Love,

Kathryn Webster

President | national Association of Blind Students

(203) 273-8463

Nabs.president at gmail.com