[nabs-l] youtube usability

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:47:29 UTC 2017

No problem.  Last year, I was able to set up my husband's account for him.

Another thing I found out that I really like regarding Youtube and Android.  After touching the sliders for volume or progress through a video, you can move forward and backward using the volume buttons on your phone.  Very convenient!

Judy