[nabs-l] Scanning software and unrelated question.

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 17:25:39 UTC 2017

hhello nesiman and all, well, here's thequestions that you wanted
answers too. as to the first question kurzwell 3000 is for students
and people witjh learning disabilities not for people who are blind or
visually impaired. the one that you need is kurzwell 1000. do you have
a case with dvr or your state services for the blind in your state? if
so then they can pay it for you. when I lived in Michigan in 2000 my
commission for the blind councelor purchased it for me but, never
purchased any updates for me. so, when I lived in Colorado I belive in
2008 she purchase version k1000 for me. as to your second question in
getting ssi yes, you have be at least 18 but, I don't know about the
exact ways to qualify for it. you can go to www.ssi.gov to find out
all of that information... well, that's all for now take care and, I
will talk to you soon!     hugs, amy