[nabs-l] Presentation

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:55:17 UTC 2017

Kelsey,
Your best bet is going to be to write your notes out in hardcopy Braille and rehearse so that you know when the slides switch. You could use a slate and stylus or a Perkins Brailler if you have one. This is about the only way to accomplish what you want without a way to hook up a Braille display to the computer. You don’t want to be tied to headphones during your presentation, so hardcopy Braille will be the best way.
Hope this helps,
Aleeha