[nabs-l] Presentation

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:50:04 UTC 2017

The braille method would work also.  However, you'll have to figure out a way to  control the powerpoitn presentation.  Remember, you are presenting for your fellow professionals, so you got to find a comfortable and fluid way ot execute.  Use braille if you can, or if you need to, but you've got to find a way to be able to control your powerpoint.
I'm only giving you what I did which worked for me.
Justin