[nabs-l] Presentation

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:31:45 UTC 2017

Kelsey, I use JAWS.  What I did was got my laptop set up in the front
of the room.  Then, I put in some earphones, I think I only used one
ear, and left the other out, but either way, I plugged in earphones to
my PC, then I just used page down, or space bar to maneuver through
the power point. Make sure you get some ear phones with a longer cord
so you have a little play and you can move around comfortably
Justin