[nabs-l] NFB of California pre-registration link

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 04:34:23 UTC 2017

hello cricket,
thanks for posting the theme and, the link for students to come to the
nfb of California state convention. it sounds like it's going to be a
awesome state convention. I will try to make it but, I might be going
to the nfb of Michigan's state convention which is the same weekend as
the nfb of California's and, Michigan is my home statee of course
besides Colorado where i have lived here for 15 years. plus, it's in
the same area where my dad's family is located at... thanks again and,
good luck with things in cabs!

hugs,
amy