[nabs-l] NFB of California pre-registration link

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 03:57:08 UTC 2017

Hey there!

As requested, here is the pre-registration link for the NFB of
California 2017 state convention! We welcome you all, regardless of
what state you live in. This year is all about releasing that which
holds you back... So don't let state lines be the boundary that keeps
you from attending! We hope to see you all there! This year is
particularly pivotal for CABS, as we undergo significant changes in
leadership, as well as in other areas of importance. Come join us as
we celebrate long-time leaders and welcome new ones.

http://www.nfbcal.org/nfbcnew/2017/06/2017-state-convention-pre-registration/

All the best,
Your friends at CABS