[nabs-l] Zip-lining

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jul 23 18:20:36 UTC 2017

As someone pointed out, near the end, you slow down, and seem to go
uphill a little.  That tells you that you are near end.  You can put
your feet up a little, so they touch first, although probably isn't
necessary. I did it once in Costa Rica, and there were people on the
platform, where you end, and they grabbed me.  They know how to
handle tourists.

Like many things, I worried about it a little, and it didn't turn out
to be that big a deal!

Dave