[nabs-l] Officially Graduated - Still Need Help

Cohen,Alex ahc43 at drexel.edu
Mon Jul 24 16:17:10 UTC 2017

Good News! I have completed my Ph.D. and have accepted a tenure-track professor position with West Chester University. Thanks to all who have participated in my previous research as well as this ongoing policy project. I need more participation for this policy project and would be grateful for any assistance. Again, the current state of the DOJ all but ensures the issue of online accessibility of commercial websites will not be resolved legislatively at any point in the near future. The Winn-Dixie decision was huge, but could take years to resonate.

This research focuses on the consumer behavior side of the issue and how opinions on these policies impact future purchasing decisions. The survey should take about 10 minutes and you will be entered in a drawing to win a $300 Amazon gift card. The project has been approved by the university’s IRB, and you may contact me with any questions (acohen2 at wcupa.edu). Thank You! (U.S. only please as the policies refrenced apply only to U.S. citizens)

Here’s the link! https://drexel.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a5D7KnUJjJKsEpT

Warmest Personal Regards,

Alex Cohen

Alex H. Cohen, Ph.D.