[nabs-l] Training confirmation Brianna McDowell

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:22:07 UTC 2017

Brianna:

As an LCB alum, I'm so excited that you're considering training at LCB! I
would advise you to do the volunteer or college work you are planning while
you go through the process of starting training. When Pam contacts your
counselor about starting training, a long and sometimes arduous process is
touched off which involves all the paperwork required for your rehab agency
to fund your LCB program. This can sometimes take several months, so I would
encourage you to use the ideas you have to be productive while the red tape
is sifted through. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any
questions or need any guidance as you begin this journey!

Best of luck,

Chris