[nabs-l] NVDA lag issues

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:29:23 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I use NVDA in my office to run accessibility tests on a program we're building and for the last week my colleague and I have been having major lagging issues with NVDA. I don't see any updates available but we're both running NVDA on Windows 10 on PCs with 8GB RAM and spend half our days re-booting from a cold start just to get the screen talking again. I'm not a regular NVDA user otherwise and I'm wondering if any daily users are experiencing similar problems? Any tips would be greatly appreciated since it's slowing our progress.

Thanks,

Meaghan

Meaghan Roper
Wheelock college | Class of 2018