[nabs-l] Keymail Problem on Apex

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:24:22 UTC 2017

Hi all Apex users still out there,
I have run into a new problem with Keymail. I don't know if this may have to do with the fact that the Apex is getting older, and  Google keeps giving out new updates.
But I have 4 email accounts and there are 2 accounts which I can't check using Keymail. I get a response saying "pop error, auth login required" with an IP address but no direct link to click on.  I can access my accounts on the phone  and on the Gmail website no problem, just not with Keymail. I've already tried resetting and re-entering the information, to no avail.  Sometimes when I try to check on Keymail and get the error, I get an email on my recovery email saying that Google attempted to stop an account break-in. Anyone been through this?
Thanks,
Vejas